Monday, February 22, 2016

Fast Train to Barcelona

First class on a double decker speedy train to Barcelona arriving at 4:05pm.
We took the metro from Marais, St Paul stop to Gare Lyon station. Next time I'll have to request the top level view.... I went up there and was able to hang out in the snack area, had an espresso, took some pics & video.
We are traveling backwards in our seats...kinda weird.
Beautiful green patchy fields fly by, Spring is almost here...daffodils popping when we left Paris..... a nice send off. Barcelona temp will be in the high 60s when we get there... Time to buy a pair of shorts?
Here is what I saw during the ride...Tried to upload a video here, didn't work well...I will have to learn that tomorrow..... ;-)


















And of course...what's a 6 hour train ride without tech juice......







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment ;-)